Suzero Sugar-Free, Vegan, Keto Black Bean Brownies!
Raise your hand if love brownies (do it, even if you're in the library or a coffee shop)? That's everyone; great, we've got the perfect recipe for you all then! Our resident social media guru and vegan chef extraordinaire, Leah, has been perfecting this brownie recipe for a while now. We've tried many versions in the Suzero office, so if they go down a hit with all you wonderful people we may make them available on the Suzero store ... Anyway, enough talk, here's the recipe:
- 250g black beans, drained & rinsed
- 85g Erythritol
- 40g Gluten-free Oats
- 40g Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 150g sugar-free chocolate
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180c and prep a suitable baking pan (we use an 8x8 baking pan)
2. Place all ingredients, apart from the sugar-free chocolate, into a food processor & blend until completely smooth.
3. Stir in the chocolate pieces into the brownie mixture.
4. Place brownies into oven & bake for 15-20 minutes.
5. Allow cooling for at least 15 minutes before cutting them (sorry, you gotta wait) and then enjoy!
Enjoy and tag us when you share your creations on social media @suzerosnacks!
Love, The Suzero Team